The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1396 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/25/07
Wow, this is awesome! Very creative and intense. My heart rate went up reading it :-o.
01/29/07
So very tense and atmospheric. An absolute masterpiece of description.
01/29/07
Tim, this freaked me out. I feel like I just read an episode of the Twilight Zone. It was riveting, fascinating and extremely creative. You suprised me this week. Great job!
01/29/07
Yes, very intense - very creative, deep message. It was refreshing to read a different perspective on the topic. Top notch quailty writing!

01/29/07
Yikes! This was eerie and creepy, sad and disturbing. And excellently written!
01/30/07
Your writing is excellent. Though you evoke a despairing mood, you do it masterfully and I was glad that the character of Kelly gave us such a contrast to look at. Thanks for sharing this
01/31/07
Wonderfully descriptive even of all that hurts in life. Yet pointing to a different reality than the one we see around us all the time. Hope in the midst of suffering, Christ in the midst of our world - that's what I'll take away from this.
01/31/07
Wow -very nightmare quality with a powerful lesson
oooh! This was good! I was waiting for more. I liked the beginning when she hurried in, the descriptions and the unusual abruptness of the old man. The ending was perfect though, I love that last line! Wonderful stuff.
02/01/07
This is a classic example of why we must have male writers here - they provide a contrast to our sentivities and wake us up at times. You did that with this piece, and yet managed to keep emotional mush out of it.