The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1729 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a powerful reminder of how we all need help to live the Christian life. This picture will stay in my mind a long time. Thank you for writing.
This is the first article I've read from the "Masters" category ! It's now obvious to me why you're here. Through my "beginner's" eyes your wrting seems flawless. I cannot find one thing that I would change. The entire thing was deftly done! Way to go, my Lady!
Excellent is the only word for this one. I love the analogy and the way you told the story. Great work.
I love it! So clever to combine a real fire with an analogy of one. I caught on to the fact that Billy was trying to put out a fire by the third glass, hehe.
10/17/06
A very good story and it was very effectively written. Well done!
10/17/06
Excellent. I love this story.
10/17/06
Well, I didn't catch on to the fire thing, but what a way to weave it all together!

A great job, as always, when you write a devotional piece that doesn't read like a devotional! :)

And that takes skill and talent! ;)
10/18/06
What a great message told in such a delightful and interesting way! Dialogue great, story-line great, topic on target, writing is perfection personified. Bottom line...a Reader's delight and a Writer's envy. (lol) Kudos!
10/18/06
The way you intertwined reality and analogy was clever. Well done.
10/18/06
SO creative, thought-provoking, engaging and a JOY to read! LOVED this one, Lynda!!
10/18/06
Nice job weaving the topic into a meaninful message.