The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2259 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/13/06
This is so clever, but carries a powerful message as well. Loved it!!
07/13/06
Nice flow and fun to read.
This is fun, and so very true. GREAT job!
Excellent lesson! Loved it.
07/15/06
I loved it! To work incorporate all the different search engines was very creative.
07/18/06
Wonderful flow, and the message shined through beautifully.
It's always sheer joy to read your delightful and inspiring verse! I think the word is....GREAT!
07/18/06
You words, rhymes and rhythm just dance down the page, and I am squeeling with delight at your wonderful poetic gift! I wish it were as easy as you make it look! Another one for my favorites.
07/18/06
I read with a smile on my face. Loved the light feel and your finding the greatness of God demonstrated in your family and in God's grace to you. Good work.
07/18/06
Another great poem from you, Kenn. Creative and clever, as always. I enjoyed very much!
07/18/06
Awesome, as always, with the last two lines a perfect kicker.
Tremendous fun. The life and work of Jesus, of course, is a good place to begin the unsearchable (unfinishable?) search. On a different note, I really enjoyed the list of all the search engines, some of which I haven't used in years! It's like being reminded of old friends :-)
07/20/06
Love it! It was fun to read as the rhythm and meter just bounced along! "Great" work! :)
Awesome job, as usual. I enjoyed this very much.
07/20/06
Congratulations Kenn! Wow! Another 'great' one to treasure.
Another 'Great' poem!

Congrats on your win!
07/20/06
If this isn't the author I've dubbed my first choice for Poet Laureate of the USA! Am I surprised? Congratulations, Kenn! Keep writing those marvelous poems!
07/20/06
Congratulations!! Keep praising Him with your awesome writing!!
Congrats! Great message and so fun!
07/20/06
Kenn - you said you didn't think this was as strong as you would like - I disagree. This is a powerful piece, not just because it's from Kenn Allen. It stands by itself. You captured the topic extremely well and inspired a sense of God greatness that we can feel as we ready the tightly wound lyrics. Thank you for the experience.
07/20/06
This isn't talent, this is gift of grace and it shines in every word.
07/21/06
congrats! Poetry always amazes me. "Great" job!
This was definitely 'out-of-the-box'. Congrats on your well-deserved EC win!