The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1379 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/02/15
Good job with the topic...well done.

God bless~
Wow, wow, and in case you didn't hear, WOW! From the first few words you had that rope around me and pulled me in like a master writer. The suspense was unbelievable. Some may think it hard to pack that much in only 750 words, but you prove them wrong. You nailed the topic, but did so in an inviting and out-of-the-box way. The ending was perfect. I truly enjoyed this wonderful piece. The dialog felt authentic. I even think some sand blew in my eyes because you did such a fine job of creating a vivid picture for me.
An enjoyable read that kept building suspense. Well done.
05/04/15
This is a great take on the week's topic. You thought outside the box (many of us didn't) and as a result came up with an entertaining and adventurous story. Incredibly well done.
05/06/15
I don't know too much about cowboy literature, but enjoyed the fresh take on the topic, the tension and the dialogue.
05/06/15
Had to hoot and holler and even threw my hat in the air when your MC finally handed over that shootin iron. Great story, but then I am partial to this genre. Well done.
05/07/15
Congrats,

God bless~
05/07/15
At first it looked like sibling riflery, but you drew me into a well-developed story with strong and credible characters. Great work, and a well-deserved placing.
You had so much fun with this one, but not as much as I did. It took me back to my boyhood.
Amazing how you worked in the topic. Your writing is so vivid. Well done!