The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 879 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Oh boy am I glad I'm not your daughter or even more so not your daughter's boyfriend! This was a hoot and I had a dopey grin on my face the entire time.
06/06/14
Hahahahahahahahahaha!
I'm going to pass this on to a friend who is going "nuts" over her daughter's current boyfriend.

I smiled all the way through this....creative.

God bless~
06/07/14
Outstanding
Hilarious!
06/07/14
Hysterical! Excellent read and very fun, all so funny and true except the fact that not so good advice if the young man just happened to be a great guy and would have been an awesome son-in-law, he broke up with the girl because her father was a crazy stalker! Lolol....great take on the subject!
06/07/14
Oh, this is great. I'm glad my dad is not familiar with social media.... :D
06/09/14
Some people suffer from stress; others are carriers. I sense you may be among the latter.
Have you found two syllables being recently added to your name - from Dad to Da-aa-add - with the middle syllable being uttered in a lower note than the other two? If not, you soon will.
Loved the (hopeful) tongue in cheek tone throughout.
06/09/14
I'm glad you labeled this as 'fiction'... and yet, somehow... Oh well, one can only hope. lol (said out loud)

I really enjoy the way you weave a sense of sincerity into your humor; it pulls the reader in and hooks them into believing the story... but then you go way over the top and blow the sincerity to pieces... I think.

Blessings.
06/12/14
Hey! Hey! Hey Congrats on placing 3rd in the Master's level! Happy Day! This is quite an achievement, and very well deserved.
06/12/14
Forgot the congratulate you on the EC! Wow. Great writing here.
Congratulations - I laughed all the way through this.
06/13/14
Congratulations Joe!

God bless you~
06/14/14
Oh my goodness...such a hoot! This would make a fantastic comedy sketch from beginning to end. Loved it! Congratulations!
06/15/14
Well, Joe, does your daughter still speak to you? This just shows what happens when you let the older generation loose on social media! I loved your cyber-snooping entry which is very deserving of its EC placing. Wonderful humor and very creative in ideas of what (not) to do! Great writing!