The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1669 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/11/14
Awww. I loved this entire piece! Just so good, and to learn it was in fact true, made it all the more entertaining. Well done.

God bless~
05/13/14
Your third paragraph where you are trying to remember the order was a super way to give us all the chaotic events. The ending was great! Super work!
This is a hoot. They say you can't go back and this story shows that. It also shows how we as humans hopefully grow wiser over the years. You did a great job of developing the characters and I totally enjoyed this spot on topic story.
05/16/14
Funny story:) Great writing. Truly entertaining. Congratulations on your EC!
05/16/14
This was fun to read and fun to imagine all of these events playing out. My own honeymoon was a series of hilarious tragedies (only the real thing, not the re-play) and I wish I had thought to write of it with this topic. I'm glad I didn't, though, I would have hated to have it compared to this wonderful piece.

Congratulations on your 2nd place finish!
05/16/14
You put a very "Happy" face on omnishambles. Congratulations on your EC!
05/16/14
Ah, loved this. Congratulations, Francy. God bless!
05/16/14
A great story superbly crafted. I, too, enjoyed the way you brought in the saga of the boots, locked car and downpour by not remembering the sequence. Very clever. Highly entertaining and so relatable. I,too, tried to re-enact our honeymoon on our first anniversary, with similarly dismal results!
05/16/14
Congratulations Francie! So well written and a wonderful message to live in now, not yesterday.
Outstanding! I love you, your delightful writing style and your wonderful sense of humor.

Congratulations!
Hebrews 10:26-31 KJV
05/17/14
Congratulations on placing 2nd with this comedic tale of woes. The humor infused kept me smiling from start to finish.
05/20/14
Thanks for sharing this comedic 2nd honeymoon/anniversary story.

Expectations are usually never met, are they?