The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1252 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This delightful story captivated me. Well done!
What a beautiful story of true friendship. I could just see it all and I loved the voice of your MC!
Oh wow! Let me assure you I don't use wow unless I truly mean it. This story is brilliant. My favorite genre is children's stories and you knocked this out of the park. There are wonderful lessons for kids and adults both. You didn't fall into the trap of having an adult resolve the conflict like many times adult writers do.

Just a couple of tiny things. From what I have researched for my own writing Wack is a noun that means a crazy person while whack is the verb that means to hit. Also taillights is one word.

You did a splendid job with this piece. I really hope you will think about turning it into a picture book. It's such an appropriate time for a book like this and you managed to slip the message in in such a wonderful way that anyone who reads it will get the message, yet not feel lectured. That takes wonderful talent. This ranks in the top ten or so of my all-time favorite challenge story. I just want to leave you with one more thought... WOW!
02/05/14
Really enjoyable and fulfilling read.

Nicely done.

God bless~
02/05/14
Charming and tender story with great visuals. Those little girls were like caterpillars turning into butterflies as they handled a hard time in their lives! Great job!
Happy Dance!! Congratulations! I knew this would do well, next step Picture Book! :)
I'm so glad to see this in EC. I really loved it!
02/06/14
Ah, delightful and captivating. Congratulations on your EC placing.
02/06/14
Congratulations!

God bless~
02/07/14
Utterly charming and enchanting. I loved this story and these two brave little girls. Congrats on your EC, Francy.
02/07/14
Well done, Francy, on this captivating story. Congratulations and God bless.