The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 944 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/30/14
This story gave me chills, I loved it! The meaning, the message and the innocence of the MC tugged at my heart, and it made me smile at the end!

Well written and a powerful message here...thank you.

God bless~
02/02/14
Amen to CD. Beautifully descriptive writing, with more than a touch of authenticity.
Perfection, sweet perfection from the title to the poignant conclusion ...
02/03/14
I'm just an echo of what has already been said.
02/04/14
Absolutely beautiful. Tender and heart-wrenching, uplifting, sad and happy. It's got the lot! Great story.
02/05/14
What wondrous visions of faith and miracles and love all wrapped in the lines of this beautiful and touching story! Well done!
This is a great story. It shows how kids can be so wise. Your description of her floating reminded me a bit of Astral projection, but unlike that, Jesus' presence made such a difference. Things like this happen more than we can imagine, yet so many feel reluctant to believe. You did a great job with this, totally nailing the topic with a fresh POV.
Congratulations on ranking 31 overall!
Hi Lynn!

I meant to tell you how much I enjoyed this article. you are a super writer, and nothing less!