The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 760 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/19/14
Oh what a heart touching story! I don’t know if this story is true or fiction but thank God Tadd was given the faithful mother of strength he has, who reflects God’s love in her caring! Great read.
01/23/14
This is a difficult health issue for families to deal with. I like the Godly mother in this story. Thank you.
This is awesome. Thank you so much. I dare to think it is not fiction. I have a friend with Tourette's. What an amazing piece this is; what an amazing mother. Congratulations on this placement.
01/23/14
Congratulations on your well deserved win!
01/24/14
This describes so clearly the endless struggles of dealing with life's trials. I wanted to put my arms around this mother and then give her the gift of time while I took over for a night or two--if that's even possible to do with children who have this syndrome. I felt like I was right there with your MC--you brought this piece to life in an authentic way. Congratulations on placing 2nd with this deserving entry.
01/24/14
This is an amazingly authentic portrayal of a child with Tourette's and the effect it can have on others. Cleverly written and perfect for the topic. Congratulations on your well deserved placing.
02/07/14
Jack, my friend! It's always a delight to see your name up there in the rankings. Congratulations, and yes, I'm behind in reading the entries. God bless!