The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1057 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/24/13
This is brilliant. What a great way to show that Jesus can take the bark out of anyone. Your writing is easy, sweet, and such a joy to read. This is one of your best, I think. Thanks for giving me a lift I needed today with this heartwarming story. HE LIVES!
10/24/13
I could easily imagine your main characters and rejoiced in the change Jesus made. There are many grouches that have been hardened by difficulties. You shared a lesson I will remember.

Wing His Words
10/24/13
I just love a happy ending, and this one ended eternally happy. Wonderful that it's true! Thanks for sharing this touching story.
10/27/13
This is so realistically written that I knew it had to be a true account. Such a heart-warming and encouraging story. Loved it!
10/28/13
Oh yes—I loved, loved, loved this! I have often heard it said that “the unlovable are the ones that need loving the most.” You brought that saying to life in this heartwarming story! The story flows so well and encompasses so much detail, imagery, emotion and meaning in such a little space! This is just a reminder for us all to have more patience with those who seem to try it the most! And to remember God is still in the "changing people" business and it is never too late to witness! Just a terrific job on this! I wish it could hit every nursing home nurse’s deck for them to read and be encouraged and moved by it! This is a winner in my book!
10/31/13
Very touching story that has that authoritative ring of truth.
I'm surprised it didn't rate higher.
Oh I love this. I used to be an RN before I became too sick and I really struggled with the way some nurses treat patients. I also know what it's like to be on the other side of the bed and I think all medical personnel should experience that. You did a brilliant job with this piece. Congratulations on ranking 19 overall! Happy Dance!