The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1655 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/18/13
WOW, what a wonderfully written, powerful poem! The old saying "You may be the only Bible some people ever read" certainly is brought to remembrance by your poem. Your poem is a sobering reminder that non-Christians are indeed watching what we do...so we need to ask ourselves how many times have we failed to reflect Jesus? Great job on this!
01/18/13
A powerful message in verse, well-written. Well done.
01/22/13
Powerful and prolific!
God bless~
01/23/13
This is a remarkebly good piece. It strips down the topic to the bare bones of what all of the rest of us danced around, hinted at and alluded to. You come right out and say it, and not only that, but you say it so well and so succinctly. Awesome job and I hope this one places very high, because it deserves to be read a lot more than it has so far this week.

Great job, and thanks for sharing it with us.
01/23/13
This powerful poem gives much food for thought. People continually monitor not what we say, but by what we do.
This is a heartbreaking and yet an excellent poem - heartbreaking because of those we love who are preesently still in the position of Lost,and excellent, because it is truth so clearly portrayed. Congratulations on well deserved EC place.
Wow! I don't think there is much left to say. Congratulations on this superb piece, your EC is well deserved.
Excellent! Congratulations!
01/24/13
Congratulations on your well deserved 2nd place EC award. I loved it the first time I read it, and it is the type of story that gives new insight with each read.
01/24/13
Hearty congratulations on your big E.C. win for this thought-provoking and sobering poem! What a lesson is contained in it! WAY TO WRITE!! :)
01/25/13
Congrats! God Bless~
01/26/13
Congratulations Jody on your 2nd placing and your EC. Well-deserved!
01/26/13
Wow STUNNING in its simplicity with profundity!!! Words cannot do it justice.....