The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1414 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This was too much fun to read. Leaves it to the imagination what happens next.
01/11/13
I so appreciated the character development and dialogue in this story. Especially, the age of the child being six and three quarters and not just six.
01/12/13
Indeed Mom would have something to say to this Dad! A great little story. Well done.
Perfect ending :-)
01/12/13
hahaha....this is so cute and entertaining and the I loved the ending. I found myself getting mad at the father, but he got his comeuppance! Thank you. Very well done.
01/12/13
When I was nearing the end of this engaging and well written tale, I couldn't fathom how you'd have enough words left to get out of it. But your last line was absolutely perfect. Great job.
01/12/13
Loved the conversation details, especially with the the anticipation building up in the boy's mind.
Can't wait to see chapter two if this story. There will be asequel won't there?
01/14/13
Endearing and lively entry. Thoroughly enjoyed its progression to the climatic 'mom wants to talk to you' hehehe
01/14/13
Ah, the joys of fatherhood. He reminds me of my grandfather.
01/16/13
Intriguing, delightfully entertaining and absolutely on topic. Thanks!

God bless~
I love this delightful story! Congratulations on EC. I can't help thinking you might be just like that dad!
Great story. I loved the flow of the dialogue and the idea of bringing the election into it. Very entertaining, and a perfect ending.
01/17/13
Congratulations Joe. I loved this enry.
01/17/13
Congrats Joe! Great job! God bless!