The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1033 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/31/12
Sweet, touching and so engaging. really enjoyed this story. thanks.
God bless~
09/02/12
Fun voice, and a lovely tale. I could picture her :) Nicely done!
Definitely 'Sweet the the Taste,' inviting chuckles. God bless you.
09/03/12
This is wonderful...I could read about Scally forever...excellently written and brought smiles to me!
09/05/12
This is so cute.
09/05/12
What a delightful story! I loved it start to finish! Great job! God bless!
09/05/12
I loved the ending to this sweet and engaging story! Your characterization of Scally was very well-done!
09/05/12
Loved the line, "...all the way back to a giant's heart." So sweet and touching!
Oh, how I adored this. I need to swipe away the tears. I loved the name Scally, and thought it brilliant. I also love the idea of knowing the beloved Scally is just an arm reach away, her fragrance mingling with the sweet peas. This is a precious, well-told story.
Congratulations for ranking 16th overall! :) I still LOVE this one :)
09/11/12
What a beautiful character study. Well done.
09/14/12
I could see this little sprite in all her impish activities. :) Made me smile, big time. :)
09/16/12
There's a lot of disarming energy and fun throbbing through this piece, which you have captured so well. A very enjoyable read.