The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1082 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I guessed the ending from the beginning, yet it was no less satisfying. Great romance story.
08/03/12
I loved the whole thing. I am a romantic at heart! This was clever and entertaining...plus "savory" was applied in definition throught the story.

Great job! Thanks.

God bless~
08/06/12
This was a type of Cinderella story, except that Sariette was not as beautiful outside as she was inside, and Dulce was not as beautiful inside as she was outside! :) I think the doctor made a wise "wife" choice between the two! :) Nice romance!
08/06/12
A lovely tale. I like the way you used the French and Italian words with their meanings (Glad that you explained that at the end.)That added an extra layer to your story.
I always love reading a story with a good moral; and this one does not disappoint at all. I especially like the subtle way you lead the reader into the thought-provoking conclusion.
08/07/12
A tale well told.
Delightful story!
Sweet or sappy, I like it :-)
What a lovely romance. I so enjoyed the realistic nature of your characters and thought their names were clever and quite fitting.

The ending was a tad predictable but nonetheless quite enjoyable.

You did a perfect job of capturing the topic. I truly enjoyed this piece. The message about looking at the inside-- at what makes us unique in God's eyes is an important message and something I think we all need reminding of from time to time.
Nice story. Easy to read. I predict a winner!
Congratulations for ranking 13th overall!!
08/24/12
I grew up being the Sariette so can relate to your MC. Thanks for a beautiful story and congrats on placing in the overall. Keep writing for the Lord.