The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1755 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
A wonderful example of a life reflecting Christ and the impact on those around. Well written and well done.
The touch of the Master's hand on Miss Moses. This was a delight to read and a wonderful testimony to one person's faithfulness.
09/09/11
Beautiful, could be used as a devotional. I like it. Nice message. God Bless~
09/12/11
You created a delightful authentic character in Miss Moses! I think she deserves some encore stories:)
09/13/11
Such a well written beautiful story! Miss Moses sure did know how to let her light shine! Enjoyed this read very much!
What a character you created. She popped off the page. I could picture the scenes with ease.
09/15/11
Congratulations on your first place win...God Bless~
09/15/11
You captured the cultural characteristics of your MC and did it well. Vivid imagery and "fantabulous" ending with a great take-away message. Congratulations!
09/15/11
I love Miss Moses! You painted a beautiful picture of Jesus in the flesh. Congratulations on a well deserved 1st place win!!
09/15/11
Beth, this is just splendid. For the wonderful story as well as the story-telling ability you display. An excellent choice for #1 and so well-deserved.
09/16/11
Congratulations on your 1st place EC award. Too bad there are not more Miss Moses's out there. Well told story.
Oh Beth, this is wonderful and SO challenging. Miss Moses, and others like her, are contagiously 'drawing' and, as others have said, visibly live Jesus. Thank you so much for such a wonderful story. Huge congratulations on your win - it is realy well deserved.
09/19/11
If only we could all be like your Miss Moses drawing others to Jesus by our love.

Loved the way you portrayed this Moses leading out of a neighborhood wilderness to God's milk and honey. So well done!