The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1270 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I quite felt like I was "the fly on the wall" listening to this couple reminisce. Occasionally the conversation came across a little stilted and I lost track of who was saying what a time or two, but still an enjoyable read.
01/29/11
What a precious gift to grow old with the one you love.
01/31/11
Heart-warming.
What FUN this was to read. A lovely, easy conversation.
I'm smiling.

Only two weeks before he proposed?!? :) :)

02/01/11
Really lovely - something for me to aspire to with my future spouse. Thanks for sharing the memories.
02/01/11
So sweet, and knowing this was based on your own marriage, made the reading all the better! The honeymoon breakfast made me laugh, too. Wonderful!
02/01/11
So very sweet. What awesome memories!
What a precious and sweet remembrance. I enjoyed reading this!
This is precious. I love the light-hearted conversation. Good job!
02/02/11
I love your conversational memories (some light-hearted, some emotional) and all so heart-warming. [I think your family would love a copy of this.] ...and look where the Lord has brought you to today.
Can I just say that it made me smile all the way through, ready to cry with both joy and anxiety. This look backward at that life-forming first year is very special. Thank you for sharing.
You write short stories too. Great job. If I could display dialogue like you I might try more fiction. Very good!!!!!!!!!