The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1241 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/09/10
I enjoyed this! While I have never been in the position of the MC, I could identify because someday, I'm sure I will, and I'm sure my thoughts will rattle around much the same her's do in this story. Very nice writing. I especially enjoyed the ending and the reminder that in life's tribulations, there is one constant and that is where our focus needs to be.
09/12/10
Beautiful tender reflections. I didn't follow the "Bobby Ewing moment" as it's been a long long time since I last watched Dallas. But that aside, a deeply moving piece.
This touched me on so many levels. My heart ached but then I felt the love the MC has for her love.
09/16/10
A beautiful story.

I, too, did not understand who Bobby Ewing was, but did realize it pertained to a dream. Now, if you had said Dorothy from the Wizard Of Oz, then most everyone would know who you meant.

So sad. Is this a true story?
09/16/10
This is very well done, beautifully organized and poignantly presented. Great writing.
Wow, this is so very real and so very touching. Well done.
Congratulations for placing in the top 15 of your level and in the top 30 overall!