The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1273 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/06/10
Great job with the telling of this Biblical story through your creative pen.
05/06/10
This is such a beautiful piece of writing about the treasure found in those caves... more confirmation of the authenticity of the scriptures for believing hearts. Well done!
05/07/10
I love that you wrote about the Dead Sea Scrolls for the topic (the ultimate manuscript, I think!) This is truly a wonderful poem. Your first stanza emphasizes the care given in recording these writings. Beautiful work on this!
05/12/10
Nicely written poem, of ancient manuscripts revealed, to show how they are authenticated—a topic I also wrote for this week in a devotional.
05/13/10
WOW! Awesome job on wrapping history and Spiritual significance into a great poetry format. I wrote on the Isaiah Scroll also in another format and am SUPER impressed by how well you covered all the KEY points in your poem. CONGRATULATIONS on a well deserved win!
05/13/10
I salute your skill in expressing God's grace: the need to express the truth accurately through a scribe; and in allowing a "chance" discovery to reveal this truth again to the world - by someone who had no idea what he had discovered! Excellent work.
05/14/10
Congrats on your EC placing. Well-done!
05/14/10
Really lovely.