The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1310 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
You write these words with apparent ease. It flows beautifully.
04/30/10
Wow... I'd give top marks on the creative meter for this one! I enjoyed each "work of fiction" cited and how you presented it. I was smiling the whole way through!
05/03/10
I had a bit of trouble with the meter but that didn't take away from the Delicious Fun of this entry! Wonderful.

Thi is so clever - what knowledge! I am in awe!
05/03/10
Fun story to which every writer of fiction can relate. I'm glad some of my characters can't speak to me directly... some of them would have a lot to complain about! Very creative and clever--well done!
Oh, I really like how you wove so many well-loved works of fiction into this poem.
I thought some of the rhymes felt a little forced with such a tight rhyming scheme - you may want to use a lighter one next time, or try more slanted rhymes.
In spite of that, however, I thoroughly enjoyed this poem! Great job!
05/05/10
Awesome! Loved all the allusions. Wonderful.
05/06/10
I thoroughly enjoyed this trip through many works of fiction, most especially your own. Outstanding!
What a creative idea! I had a hard time following the meter, but loved how the characters complained about how they were portrayed. Very clever.
05/06/10
very creative take on the topic. My brain would have hurt to think of everything you included. great job.
05/19/10
Thanks for sharing this enjoyable rhyme of substance.