The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1752 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/16/10
Wonderful job with the cadence and word choices to capture the feel of the time period. Lovely story!
04/17/10
Your "gifted quill" drew me into the scene. I was there. Great job.
I'm glad he came to his senses. I was worried there for a moment. Well done. I was on the edge of my chair.
04/17/10
Nice twist—so glad our hero saw the light in the end.
Enchanting, well-done, great plot, terrific ending, on topic-perfect!
04/18/10
Awe, so romantic. Love the end. Well done.
04/19/10
The title drew me into this tale of romance, and I was not disappointed. The dialog flowed nicely, and of course, I was applauding the happy ending. Good job.
04/20/10
Aww. Wonderful story! I love the ending (though I was a little concerned for a time.) :)
This is a really sweet romance story. The story drew me in and you created afew suspenceful moments. Well done!
04/20/10
I loved it! Wonderfully written.
04/20/10
Really well done. You got the full, intricate story into 750 words without straining, and wrapped it all up nicely.
04/21/10
Awesome! Great descriptions and sweet story.
04/22/10
Congratulations on being Highly Commended and receiving Editor's Choice, Joan!
04/22/10
Congratulations on your well-deserved placing!
04/22/10
I love this story, and I'm so glad Gregory had the good sense to make the right choice of ladies in the end. Congratulations!
Awesome. I am so proud of you. In my worly rush, of everyday life and care, for just a few minutes, you took my imagination away to another time and place. THAT was so refreshing! Thank you.
04/23/10
Fun! Loved this and the turn around at the end!
04/23/10
I am a sucker for the perfect love story--gets me every time.