The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1383 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/25/10
Volunteers are the heartbeat of most hospitals as so many are understaffed. If this is a true story, I thank God for blessing you with such a beautiful gift of sharing yourself with strangers.
02/26/10
What a precious story! It would break my heart to volunteer with sick children.
Awesome. The clarity of your writing brings this story to life. A great example of ministering in Jesus' name.
02/28/10
If this is not a true story, then you are a great writer of fiction. If it is true, you are not only an excellent writer, but an inspiration and a lovely person. God bless you.
Volunteering at a children's hospital must be exhausting, but I also would think it is exhilarating at the same time. Your words were written masterfully and I enjoyed every one.
This story showed such a beautiful, willing spirit of the volunteer. I could see so clearly the sleeping mother and the sweet little boy. This story truly engaged me.
03/04/10
What a testimony to bravery; both that of the patients and their families, but also to the staff and volunteers that care for them in such uncertain times. This really touched my heart...
03/04/10
Really well done! Excellent description and action, flowing smoothly, plus a deeply moving commentary on one of life's toughest issues.
03/04/10
Wonderful story! Wow! Congrats, Sheri, on receiving an Editor's Choice with this! (is this a true story?) I love what your MC does!