The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1475 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/19/10
Excellent writing and vivid descriptions. I felt like I was in the room watching the scene unfold.
02/23/10
Oooh, I loved the scene shifts alternating between the seen and unseen action. I can always appreciate angel stories that portray them as warriors instead of docile creatures. It was a tad predictable because we all know that the angel was going to whoop the demon's tail:) Still, very entertaining with a spot on message. Loved your closing line. Great writing!
02/23/10
Reminds me of Frank Perritti's writings.

We may never know what is going on in the spiritual rhelm around us!
I have to agree with another comment...reminds me of Peretti, and he's one of my favorites. Very well written!
Very vivid and breathless descriptions of what was "really" going on...loved this piece
I love the title. If we could only see what's going on around us -- but maybe it's better if we don't. Excellent writing!
02/23/10
Wow! Excellent reminder of the spiritual battle that is continually being fought on our behalf! You brought "the action" up close and personal! Stunning entry!
02/24/10
I'm so glad we have angels helping us fight our spiritual battles! Great visuals here.
02/24/10
The title drew me in and your excellent story-telling kept me there. I know it's been said, but that's exactly what I was thinking when reading this story...it reminds me of a Peritti book. Good read.
I love the POV and the thought of angels fighting for something so important.