The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1512 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/06/09
Ooolala. I love this story. Wonderful writing. I'm ready for a Wii now.
12/08/09
Precious!
12/08/09
LOL! Love this story. It's super creative especially with the intricacies of the chocolate Wii game. Your ending is perfect! This was so much fun to read!
12/08/09
This was decadent, and oh-so-fun. I adored your Dr. Love...great twist. What a blast!
12/08/09
Hilarious!
This was hysterical. Especially loved the ending.
Great job as always!
12/09/09
ROFL!! Thanks for including me in your story:) This is side-splitting hilarious from beginning to the floor rolling end, face hurting, embarrassing everything else end! AND it's so comforting to know that your MC's doctor is also her therapist. hehehe LOL! Think I'll go have me a Latte :)
I love this. Your writing just keeps getting better and better. No wonder you're getting so many well-deserved EC's, Including this one! Congratulations.
12/10/09
*blushing* You got me worried there for a minute!
12/11/09
Mari... I was happy to see this on the EC list... and WOW! 5 EC's this quarter. You are amazing. :)
12/12/09
MASTERFUL! I loved it!!! Well done, and well-deserved!