The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1130 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/06/09
I love this poem. I really like the idea of the lamb nudging up to baby Jesus. Sweet.
11/07/09
This is a lovely retelling of the birth of our Savior. I enjoyed it very much. Linda
11/08/09
Loved your beautiful poem. A creative retelling of the Christmas story. Well done.
You've painted a beautiful picture of our Savior's birth. Loved it!
11/09/09
I loved this poem. I enjoyed seeing it from the lamb's perspective. Very nice.
11/09/09
Excellent! Find someone to set this to music--it's very melody-like.
11/09/09
Terrific. I sense some sacrificial symbolism in the first stanza. I agree; very melodic writing.
A great poem about the miracle of Christmas. Love the last two lines - 'The stable alive with God’s radiant glory.
Mary’s sweet Lamb, our substitute born.'
Just beautiful and this flowed so wonderfully and easily. I could hear a tune with it as I reread it. Then again the Lord often gives me lyrics with tunes so alot of poetry that I read I end up hearing music or a tempo and beat. This is gorgeous! Loved it. Thank you for writing it.Praise God for the substitute Lamb.
11/12/09
I'm so glad I read this. What a thought this is, "These creatures preserved for Passover’s Temple." I really like your message and story here!
11/12/09
A wonderful poem with an awesome message!