The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1422 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/27/09
This is an awesome story. I love to hear how God works in miraculous ways to change people's lives.
This is a great "miracle" story, believable and inspiring.
08/27/09
This was goosebump-good. I am such a sucker for redemption stories...well done!
09/01/09
This was excellent from start to finish. I particularly enjoyed your opening paragraph
09/01/09
This one sent chills throughout. Amazing writing. I absolutely LOVED the opening the middle AND the end. Just one question: Was the tree lot closed? Were they the only ones there? (Oops, sorry, that was two.)

Amazing writing!
09/01/09
You did a beautiful job. I love the opening line!
Perfect ending but if you do not mind my saying...I felt the end notes detracted from your story a little.
Thank you.
Awesome writing. Wonderful story. Perfect ending. Well done.
09/03/09
Very original and creative. The entire story drew me in , kept my interest and ended with flair! Excellent writing.
09/03/09
Well written. You could feel along with the man. God doesn't give up on us.
What a delightful story! Can we trade entries??? LOL
You just keep getting better and better, Cat, and I hope it starts rubbing off on me! This is one of your best ones. Kudos!
WOW- I can't wait to see where you place with this one, Cat. It was "one the edge of the seat" awesome!