The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1536 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Good description of the rules of growing up and the beauty of getting older - freedom to finally be. I enjoyed this one!
06/12/09
Ahhhh...yes. The freedom of finally growing up. ; ) I enjoyed the journey...and the inpiration!
06/14/09
If this is mid-life crisis it sure sounds a lot of fun!
06/15/09
Yes, I'm here with you. No longer running around in high heels, flats will do. sweet.
Mona
How cute is that? With that kind of good attitude you could face mid-life crisis or any other crisis. What a delightful read!!
I love your attitude...and your poem. :-)
06/15/09
This was fabulous fun...live it up! Loved it!
06/15/09
This is definitely a winner in my book. "Life is too short". Let's make the most of it. Great poem, loved the meter, flow and content. Great writing.
Loved the rhythmic flow and your take on life. Great poem. Nicely done.
Very enjoyable poem. Love MC's voice and POV.
Very cute-yes, I smiled! (and agree)
06/16/09
What a fun poem! It relates to exactly where I'm headed right now...going into those golden years and the freedom that awaits me. Your rhyme, rhythem and message were all well done. Thanks for sharing.
06/17/09
This was fun reading. I love the pace!
06/24/09
Cute, fun, light-hearted and the rhyme and meter were perfect. Thanks for the smile this brought me this morning.