The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1822 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/19/09
A wonderful tribute that brought tears to my eyes.
There's a wonderful reminder in your beautiful inspiring story.
03/19/09
What a sweet story, and a wonderful tribute - love that line of tribute in particular. Wonderful application of scripture and lovely characters.
03/20/09
This is a wonderful tribute to one of God's faithful servants. I'm sure Phyllis would be pleased with this. Good job!
03/24/09
Oh Dee, this might be the sweetest thing you've ever written! I love it!
03/24/09
Very good dialogue. Your MC said what so many of us feel. Beautiful story, and so well written.
I only hope that all of us desire to have gardens like Phyllis'. Nicely done!
03/24/09
Wonderfully moving. I loved the idea of "Phyllis's garden" - beautiful imagery.
03/25/09
I had to check because I thought I had commented earlier when I first read this one. It spoke volumes to me. Points out what's really important. Made me think of those I've known over the years who care SO much about reaching others for Christ. Lovely tribute...and she's still touching lives!

mona
03/25/09
Wow, really wonderful! You showed so well how one life can touch so many others. I enjoyed the ease and flow of this piece. A beautiful tribute!
I loved the spirit of this; very tender, touching and true.