The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1493 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I love this fun piece-expected more feedback for you- the title's a great appetiser.
I really like the limerickish (is that a word?) style of this poem.
09/21/08
I love this. I read it out loud as your pieces should be read and giggled -- out loud:) Awesome work!

And this frog is safe with me, no frog legs will ever touch my lips -- alive for a kiss or to be eaten!!!

A charming entry! I really had fun reading this piece!
09/21/08
Adorable! Love the limericks!
09/21/08
SMILE.... we should all 'leap' with joy for all that the Lord has done for us!
This is so cute! Thanks for making me smile. Great job.
09/24/08
DAR-ling, with a capital "D." What an imagination you have, and I leaped right onto it. ;)
09/24/08
Great reminder - very cute and creative! :)
09/24/08
:) Love it! I especially like the leapfrog stanza -- "They call this their game; -- Leapfrog is its name. -- They’re none of them as spry as I." Your ending "To raising your voice -- In praise to the Almighty One" is excellent.
09/25/08
LOL. Charming and fun.
09/25/08
I adored this..."frogs" are the theme of my twin girls' room:) No pink, lol.
Wonderful!
10/03/08
I don't read poems that often, but this was hilarious. Well done!