The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1532 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Oh this was just amazing! I love it so much! Your characters are so incredibly fine-drawn.

My 6-year-old grandson is Clarence Lee in respect to precociousness. I only pray that collectively, we can like Miss Beulah, hone him well into a man of God. My first read and already I predict it will be my favorite.
11/29/07
Delightful!
12/04/07
What a fun story--full of descriptive phrases. I could easily picture the characters, and was glad the little lad grew into a likeable man. Cute ending.
12/04/07
GREAT ending. I loved your interesting and diverse word choices.
12/04/07
Lovely, entertaining story with a great message.
I loved this! A very creative story and great message. Well done.
12/04/07
Oh, how I love this kid! He reminds me of several that I've known. Both funny and poignant, this story left me wanting more, more, more. Surely there are more Clarence anecdotes? Some day? Please?
This illustrates so beautifully that it takes someone who truly loves us to rebuke us, so we can grow to be all God has made us to be.
Aha! So its Ann~ just had to track down the writer of this wonderful story. Hope it does well~
12/05/07
Love the POV. Masterful once again. God bless.
12/05/07
This is an interesting story and wonderfully written. The surprise at the end made it perfect!
Wonderfully written. I like the "atmosphere" of your story. Greatly done!
12/06/07
This was very good. I especially liked the twist at the end!
Laury
I loved this--never knew it was Clarence telling it till the end--WELLDONE as usual