The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1191 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This wonderful story touched a chord in my heart. I loved the ending.
11/23/07
I liked the way that the pulpit's destruction rekindled memories that in the end also rekindled the flame with the MC's heart.
A wonderful story with a message of hope included! Well written and I enjoyed the conversations.
11/24/07
Excellent descriptions and setting of the scene and dialog. Love the end - perfect title.
11/25/07
That last line was sooo good! Very touching story. Lots of good descriptions and characters in your entry.
11/26/07
Very good story. You know what I was thinking as I read? The pulpit ministered to the homeless to keep them warm for a bit just like Jesus always took care of the people's physical needs. Don't know if that's what you intended:)
Laury
11/28/07
I really liked this story. The first story I ever entered here at FWs was called Flicker of Hope. I must say, you did much better with the title than I did. Great job. God bless.
This really touched me. I believe a mother prayer is the most powerful thing on earth. You did splendid work on the topic: it has heart and soul. Lovely!