The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1800 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/19/07
Truly beautiful. A complete picture of the struggle that goes on inside of every believer. Thank you.
10/19/07
Who doesn't recognize this battle? You have described it so well. Good work.
10/19/07
Wonderfully vivid and TRUE depiction of that battle that so many of us have gone through. Excellent.
10/22/07
Hi; My first thought is 'WOW'. Your piece is so creative, yet the message is clear. I have heard those same voices raising conflict in my soul. Beautifully done...
Such meaning can be found in this wonderful free verse.
Excellent message, and superb format for this poem.
10/23/07
Incredible! I really related to this dual conversation. Fabulous writing.
10/24/07
Wow! This is awesome!
10/24/07
Simply beautiful verses. Your poetic descriptions of this inward battle are very astute and wonderful. I like this entry very much.
I enjoyed the message, beautifully told and the creative way you ended with last four stanzas.
I've had this struggle. This is an interesting take on the topic. I enjoyed it.
10/25/07
Congratulations on your EC. Wonderful take on the topic. Your struggle is so eerily familiar -- like you were inside me when you wrote this. Very good writing.