The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1851 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/23/07
Really unique and interesting story. I'm glad you added the note at the end because it gave me a deeper understanding of your story! The characters are well described and I could almost see the little dog, Angel.
08/24/07
Absolutely spellbinding story with such depth and love throughout. I also appreciated the notes at the end. Excellent.
This story was fascinating all the way through. It really made me think.
Touching story.
08/28/07
As an animal lover, I enjoyed your creative story. You held my interest throughout. The death of a believer is precious in the Lord's sight. I like the way you created this story.

I have never heard of a "great schema" so you enlightened me. :)
I really enjoyed this tender, touching story. You described the scenes so well. It was like a movie running through my mind. I could picture the MC and Angel running through the rain, walking into the nun's room, all of it. Great job as always. You are gifted.
08/28/07
A very touching moment wonderfully captured in your words. I enjoyed reading this a lot. Thank you.
A truly heart-touching story! I was held spellbound all throughout! Thanks for your thoughtful creativity, and for heavily underscoring the fact that "Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His Saints..."
Your story touched my heart. Well Done!
Another one of those stories that require a box of kleenex! Well written, very heart-warming! Keep writing, this was great!
I love Angel. She's real, isn't she? You told this story well. I felt as if I was there. Very well done.
I could picture everything you wrote perfectly. This is simply a great story and reveals many truths about God's abiding comfort and love.
Wow. Didn't see this end coming. You certainly held the element of surprise out 'till the end. Good job. I liked the surreal touch here. ^_^
08/30/07
Interesting and mysterious. Good story!
I think the nun really saw an angel. Great story.
Well written for sure.
08/30/07
Congratulations on your EC. Your writing is very good -- especially the dialogue. I was picturing everything as it was happening. Good job.