The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2026 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/23/07
Oooooooh, I like how you did this. A great twist.
08/24/07
This was great - totally riveting.
08/24/07
So vivid and wonderfully descriptive. Much to ponder.
Interesting take on choosing life.
08/25/07
This just the kind of story I like to read. A bit of mystery, good dialogue, and a surprise at the end. It's a very good entry!
08/28/07
You have a good description of a spiritual battle. I liked your use of "enemy" at the beginning, then with the choice between the two men. Good story and good writing.
08/30/07
Wow! This is extremely well done. You don't overdo the descriptions, but I can see everything as if I'm there. And your concept is great. Congratulations on your EC!
08/30/07
Sandy congrats on the EC! This is an awesome story! You had me sitting on the edge of my seat until the very last word. Excellent! Time to write a book...
Congrats on making EC. I thought I had already commented on this story (I did read it and loved it) but I must have been holding a squirming baby when I read it and wasn't able to type. Anyway, better late than never: GREAT! The descripitons and images were so vivid and real. Wow. You are a master.
Wonderfully written.
08/30/07
Congratulations on your EC. This is a very creative story, with such a powerful message. Good job.