The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1488 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/01/07
Oh my. The chills have not stopped. An inspired piece of work that grabs the reader and will not let go. How AWESOME, illuminating ... and deep - Amen.
02/05/07
Wow! I can't understand why you haven't had more comments - this one is so visual and inspiring, and I have to agree with Pat -chills all over, followed by a sudden urgency to pray :D
Your piece is powerful and packed with emotion. Terrific writing.
02/06/07
I am literally covered with goosebumps as I come to the end of this piece. You've given us a glimpse into something very powerful and real - thanks.
02/06/07
Oh, this is great. Makes me want to read the book of Daniel all over again. :)
02/06/07
You brought this passage to life. Your words are expertly chosen. Extremely well done. Thanks so much for sharing this
02/08/07
Marvelous! I love this behind-the-scenes look into the heavenly interposed with the reading of the scrolls. Really, really well done.
02/08/07
Inspiring, amazing, exciting. Truly awesome work here!
All I can say is WOW. This was great. ^_^
02/08/07
Super. Very inspiring. God bless.
02/08/07
When I read this while judging this week, all I could say was, "Wow!" Congratulations on your well-deserved EC placement! Very, very well done!
02/09/07
Very visual piece, Karen. I was right there with Daniel. Loved the way that you probled his character and gave such delightful insights.
Beautiful! Well done.
02/11/07
Oh Karen, wow. Peretti-meets-francine rivers-meets-roger elwood! this is wonderful.
love, Kaz J
02/11/12
WOW! Really strong visual writing! Love this one!