The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 3376 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/01/06
This is absolutely delightful! I love the idea of the stars singing along with creation. One day we will hear their song! My fav line: And the stars sang of His wonders/As they echoed His delight.
09/01/06
This is a wonderful poem! Great imagination!
I found this...comforting. Can't quite find the right word, that I think that one works. :-)

This was a favorite line: "the stars sang out a symphony
A splendid, glorious sound"

Nicely done!
As I look at the stars tonight I will wonder if they still are singing! What a cool perspective on the days of creation. Thanks for your writing. Well done.
09/04/06
This is very lovely - really repaid a second reading, too. Well done.
09/05/06
I liked this a lot, and I love the idea of the stars singing out. I think it would have worked with each new creation joining in with the stars, too. The rhythm and meter (is that the same thing?) flowed well.
09/05/06
Don't you just wonder what that sounded like? Awesome writing, very appropriately musical and song-like.
09/06/06
Just lovely - what an awesome poem for an awesome event. Thanks for making me "think on" this wonderful time.
09/07/06
I, too, will never look at the stars again without intently listening to hear their symphony! Beautiful! :)
09/07/06
I'd never thought about the stars singing ... thanks! Beautiful.
11/13/06
Please come and post your poetry at Poetry and Poets of God: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/poetryandpoetsofgod/