The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1293 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/25/06
I like the notion of being suspended in time as well as in space. Never thought of it that way before. Compelling writing, should be used in a Good Friday service.
Very well written. I find my heart filled with thanksgiving for the gift Jesus has given me. Thanks for the fresh insight. Very thought-provoking.
08/28/06
How creative the Creator lets us be. Your presentation is certainly a different way of looking at this mysterious portion of history that transcends and has a powerful impact on our lives here and now. Thanks for sharing.
Interesting way to add "punch" by separating lines into individual paragraphs.

I liked some of the main verbs in this section:

pierced
allowed
lifted
engulfed
watched
observed
bore
left
ended
dawned
spread
lifted up
underscored
suspended
pointed
see
lift
find
watches
waits



I like the unique viewpoint and the symbolism of the horizontal and vertical pieces of the cross. Great job.
08/30/06
I felt a connection with Christ here that I don't believe I had ever felt before. This is wonderful writing - thank you for giving me a new view of my Savior!
Powerful writing & great job in creativity!
Powerful writing. A great piece to read at the beginning of my day to remember what Jesus did for me. Thank you.
09/02/06
Testing 9-2-06