The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1229 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a good reminder that sometimes God reveals a different calling than the one that we have envisioned for ourselves. An entertaining read! Thanks.
08/05/06
Nice take on the subject "Work"...and with triplets? Work It Will Be! Liked the story, and very well written.
08/06/06
This is really good. Its a really current issue for Moms.
08/07/06
Delightful, I like the image of Samantha holding up three fingers. Well written!
08/07/06
I enjoyed reading this, and the title was so appropriate.
08/07/06
A great piece! I love this woman's heart - and, I must admit, it DID take me by surprise! Loved this!
08/07/06
I was wondering when she would see that this is really just a "reassignment." Great story. I enjoyed it.
08/08/06
Great story! What wonderful parents they would make: Godly, loving, supportive, encouraging. I loved your last line, "You mean the work He's called US to do." Very well done.
An excellent read. When Samantha was sitting at the doctor's, I was initially envisioning very sad news but it turned out to be quite wonderful instead!
I too thought she was going to recieve bad news but a reassignment......that's triple great news. Loved this story and the message.
08/09/06
Thought I left a comment on this, but I guess not. I truly enjoyed this - creative, well written, good flow, and a triple surprise. Nicely done!
08/09/06
Ahhh ... such a heartwarming story! Well-written and with a message that is not easily found today -- sacrificing for our children! My husband and I faced that same "shock" with a "medical anomaly" and ended up with six children, though not all at once! :) Very creative, very believable, and wonderful all wrapped up in one! Great work! :)