The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1655 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/01/06
This is a wonderful story, you packed so much into 750 words. I didn't want it to end, but it ended perfectly. WOW! WOW! WOW! Master story telling!!
08/01/06
Oh this was lovely! The progression through his life was perfect. Your detail was pieced in beautifully. I can tell you took much care in writing this so it would all come together as well as it did!
I can tell you put your heart into this story. Terrific writing, simply terrific.
08/01/06
Oh, how lovely! I love everything about this piece--the voice, the progression through his life, the movement--everything is wonderful.
08/01/06
This story brought me through the gamut of emotions, and it was a WONDERFUL ride! Thanks so much for this!
Everything about this is WOW! WOW! WOW! Loved it!
08/02/06
An very enjoyable story. You have a great voice and a talent for arranging words. "But like dad said, pilots don't walk, so I went back to flying." Very well done.
Congratulations Lynda!
08/03/06
Lynda, dear friend, what a wonderful story! Every little tidbit is simply delicious, not the least of which is the perfect Scripture underpinning the entire piece. If this is based on a true story, you have certainly done it justice. If it is fiction, wow! what an imagination and a talent for illustrating God's Word with gripping storytelling ability. Another one for my "favorites!" Oh, and Congratulations on a well-deserved recognition!
Congratulations, Lynda! I just reveled in the beautifully drawn details as you progressed through his life. My dad is a retired preacher, so I had some misty moments at the end. You hit the heart with this one--a well-deserved win!
08/09/06
Oh, how beautiful! I'm ashamed how slow I was to catch on with where you were going. Beautiful, touching, and a very well-deserved win. COngrats (belated)