The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1481 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/08/06
Oh my! You really got me on this one! I had no idea how this was going to end! Yikes! Great job! A Davey for this one for sure!
06/09/06
I'm sitting here overwhelmed! What a beautiful picture of peace with the least expected ending! Awesome!
06/09/06
WOw! You got me for sure. Very good twist. Never saw it coming.
06/12/06
This is absolutely masterful. I'm in awe.
What can anyone say but, WOW. You had me all the way to the end. And what an end. Awesome job.
06/13/06
Incredibly good job with the twist at the end. Wow. Well, well, well done.
What a truly beautiful picture! Of course I had to read it more than once! Great job!
Teri, I am in awe! My face is still wet with emotion and my heart skipped a beat, twice I think. WOW!! This has got to place or I fear my heart will skip another beat.

Great job! May the Lord continue to guide your pen.

Trina<><
06/14/06
Oh my word, this is BRILLIANT! I was so caught up in how perfectly you were describing everything, with just enough detail to create the scene around me, but without the overkill (pardon the pun). And then - WHAM! That ending!!! I had to read the whole thing again. BRILLIANT!!!
06/14/06
Okay, I had to read it again. I'm just so impressed with the surprise ending. So rarely is there a Challenge entry with a surprise ending that's truly a surprise. I think every single FW member and everyone else who reads this should stand and applaud.
06/18/06
Teri, beautiful, absolutely beautiful. A masterpiece written with the touch of the Master's hand.