The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1549 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/19/06
This is amazingly clever. Great work and a surprise ending to boot.
05/20/06
Wow! I thoroughly enjoyed this piece. Such visuals! It's out-of-the-ordinary angle was refreshing. Thanks for sharing.
This was GREAT! Loved the tone, the familiarity, all of it. Good job.
Sherry! You have so much talent! Goodness, you can write anything and everything. from poetry to drama to comedy. Incredible. Your dialogue was perfect. It sounded like a first hand account. Amazing. Incredible job. Truly impressed.
05/22/06
This is delightful from the first word to the last--one of my favorites for this week.
05/23/06
Love it! The dialect was right on! I thoroughly enjoyed this piece, thank you!
05/23/06
THIS IS GREAT. I LOVE THE SURPRISE ENDING. GOD ID GOOD AND ALWAYS WORKS THINGS OUT.
This is a masterpiece, in my opinion! So many little things come together to make it "just right." And then POW, that surprise ending is incredible! Loved the dialogue which was totally credible/believable.
05/25/06
Among my favorites this week,
love the surprise ending. Wonderful job!
Yeah Sherry! You placed in the top five!!!! Way to go! Awesome girl!
05/25/06
I love this--it is so good, so easy to read, a perfect story for my "favorites" list. Congratulations on your win and God bless you with all of His best!
06/01/06
Sherry, This here tale tickled me more than a bag a goose feathers! Great job and congratz!
06/11/09
I liked this so much! My Dad and husband have both kept me involved in the old western movies; and this could jump right off the screen!
Pam Ford Davis