The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1779 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/12/06
Even with an educated mind - it takes more than one read to digest this poetic piece of artistic creation. Deep thoughts, beautiful phrases and brilliant deductions. Good job.
WOW! How long did you spend on this? I can't even imagine writing a piece as incredible as this one. Great job! Amazing. Your vocabualry astouds me. What creativity!
05/13/06
This is really awesome. A strong entry, indeed! Few words but very precise and teh message was right on. Good work!
05/13/06
Now that's what I call poetry. Every word, every image, every nuance building the picture, accumulating energy and power, racing us towards the climax of hope. Excellent. Powerful use of lists. So much work. Phew! Thank you. Yeggy
Once again your words are both scalpel and sculpture - precision piercing the soul and opening the eyes to sickness in the body of the earth and the bodies of those who live in it. It is also a stirring call - He who heals all is needed now. What are we who are 'clothed in Christ' going to do? Beautiful imagry and your work is getting stronger with every entry. God bless.
05/14/06
WOW! This is excellent, a winner in every sense of the word.
05/16/06
Excellent entry!! I really enjoyed whe way you gave this message of hope.
Excellent entry. I can't add to whats already been said. Great job.
05/18/06
Great job. A stark reality of what our nations are undergoing at present. Very vividly presented as you take us to our only Hope.