The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1369 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I loved this. Very well written.
03/15/06
I really liked this. True story? Sounds true, and I believe things like that happen along lifes way--the Lord, like you say..holds the lock and the Master Key!
That's an awesome story, really liked the analagy with the old dog following, and the dove bring you to a stand still. Seems like the Lord was truly dealing with your heart. I thought I was over the hill at 25..hehe.
Wonderful story! God bless ya, littlelight
03/16/06
A sweet and common sense story of growing old; and not doing it gracefully...as in "Not Liking The WHole idea" (smile); but you were reminded along the way of "other" things...and have passed it on to us. Thank you...and nicely written.
Great! Thanks for sharing.
03/17/06
Sorry to be obtuse but I didn't understand this. Perhaps you need to spell it out a little more for dunces like me...
This is a word from the owner of this story. There is very little fiction in this story. God has a special way of blessing us as we walk the road of life.

The longer version was submitted the very day this one came out.

The longer version is for those of you who don't understand the short version.
May God Keep Blessing You!!


http://www.faithwriters.com/article-details.php?id=41054