The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1136 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/01/06
Wonderful writing,
A prayer in time was quite inspirational.Well done.
03/03/06
Wow! I'm stunned by this...what a wonderful, unique, creative...well, just awesome story.
03/05/06
Wow -this was cool - very unique. I liked it a lot!
Good work. I liked the description about the young girl who's pregnant and struggling with choices in her life. Very realistic and artistically worded. Praise God!
03/13/06
Wow! This is really good! Really, really good! Great writing!
06/13/07
I ran across your name and comments on some of my early entries here at faithwriters (thank you so much!) and came calling at your member page. Sorry to say, I find that I hadn't returned the favor in commenting on any of your stories. I also notice you have been away from FW for a year---you write so well that I hope this means you have been busy getting a book ready for publishing!

Anyway, after reading many of your WC stories, I must comment. This story is like a Christian version of "The Twilight Zone." I love it! Such a creative imagination you have, and you made the pregnant teen so real.

I hope to see your name back in the weekly challenge in the near future. God bless you with all of the best of His best!