The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1480 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/27/06
I loved this one. I pictured the professor being like Robin Williams in Dead Poet's Society. Jesus' lessons haven't changed with time, have they?
03/01/06
Excellent. There is nothing taught or learned until it is applied to life. Good job.
03/02/06
Very interesting. A little slow begining, but your characters kept me reading.

Story had a good flow and carried me to the nice ending.

One of the best of this challenge, I think.

03/03/06
Ooooh, good one!
WOW. Jim this is one of my favorites this week. Oh my...Your story flowed so smoothly, effortlessly that I forgot I was reading and I was compeltely engaged in the story. I saw everything. I saw the classrooms, the outside, the man, the students everything...This is not only a very well written piece, but contains a powerfully messege. I also enjoyed your play on words with James (as well as the other "disciples.") I loved how this story contained a test, a modern day parable and incorported the theme throughout, without "shoving" the theme upon the reader. Great job, I'm completly impressed. I'll be very surprised if this doesn't hit the top 10. Awesome!
03/05/06
Very good lesson - maybe a little predictable for the reader -but still enjoyable :) Gotta love creative profs :)
03/05/06
Strong entry... maybe just a touch off in the pacing... but not enough to hold you back. Might be in the EC this week. Congrats on a great effort!
03/09/06
Wonderful entry. Excellent work!