The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1444 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/31/06
Why didn't you write this BEFORE Mrs. Maxx had me do a total remodle of our house!?!

Most excellent. Strong message, written well. Maybe could have used one more scrub ... but that's what a cap will do to you! ;-) I think you will place with this. It's a winner.
A funny well written piece with a simple but eternally true ending. The point is well made and clear, and the title is perfect :)
02/01/06
very well done...touched me where it was supposed to! Ouch...sometimes we don't appreciate all we have. This was well thought out and great conclusion!
Beautifully written & your message came through loud & clear!
02/02/06
This rings true - some friends of mine went on a mission trip to the Ukraine to an orphanage. Great job.
02/03/06
Wonderfully descriptive phrases here, but the best of all is the message. Thanks for a reminder so very well written.
02/03/06
A wonderful lesson on perspective -thanks.
02/03/06
Very good, with a wonderful lesson.
This was really well done. You kept it interesting and gave a good point at the same time.
02/06/06
A beautiful lesson, and a well-deserved placement. Good job!
02/06/06
Nicely done Janet. Congrats.
02/07/06
Awwww... what a good point.
Glad to see it has a spot in the E.C
02/10/06
Janet, I love your work. Great job, again.