The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 630 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/12/18
I always thought it must be hard to be a reporter, away from home a lot and many times in danger. Not easy on families back home either. Thanks for sharing from your heart. Good writing. Blessings!
07/13/18
Great job sharing some little known parts of history and what it was like to the wife of an active reporter. I also really like your description of the type of home you worked to create.
I enjoyed reading your thoughtfully well written memories. Your prayerful support of your husband's work, and his of yours, reflects an abiding love that was a delight to read.
This is a lovely story. It choked me up a bit and has many parallels into today's world. The news still scares me. I enjoyed your definition of homemaker. It's a delightful one. Congratulations on your EC. Happy Dance!
This is a lovely story. It choked me up a bit and has many parallels into today's world. The news still scares me. I enjoyed your definition of homemaker. It's a delightful one. Congratulations on your EC. Happy Dance!
07/20/18
Congratulations on your 3rd
place. A very interesting
story revealing some things
we may have not known or remembered. It would not have
been easy but as you were faithful so was God.
Good work.