The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1464 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/02/17
Humorous, painful, and well-told!
Catching title and story. Sorry the pain was for real.
I loved this; thank you for sharing it with everyone!
You have a delightful sense of humor. I found myself chuckling throughout the entire piece. You did a much better job of tackling the topic than the moose. (teehee) Remember to start proper nouns (names)such as Bible and Bubba with a capital letter. Keep writing. You have raw talent. Read and comment on as many other entries as possible. It really will make you a better writer.
I really enjoyed this story so well and humorously told!
03/10/17
This is hilarious. Thank you for sharing your wonderful sense of humor. Great story!
Congrats on 5th place.
Congratulations, Phillip, on your EC for this well-told tale with a great reminder about pride.
03/15/17
Congratulations on your 5th place finish in the EC awards this week, Philip.

Funny and clever story. I'm glad you met the love of your life and could put the whole Moose incident behind you.
03/15/17
Sorry, I spelled your name wrong, Phillip.

I look forward to reading more.
04/14/17
Congratulations on winning the Quarterly award, Phillip.
Hilarious! I am so happy I read this. Just what I needed to tickle my ivories (teeth) to a big smile! I will keep an eye on you - as Shann so succinctly put it - you have raw talent. You also had raw flesh - you brave attacker of the mighty Moose! Well done...
Wonderful winning the Quarterly Award - now many people will have the vicarious thrill of boy vs Moose...