The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 713 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/27/16
This is a great article. Tommy certainly pegs his parent's behaviors, and knows what matters...human interaction. This is really good. I hope you do well with the judges.
05/27/16
Very well done. Looks like a winner to me.
05/27/16
Very well done. Looks like a winner to me.
The title invites a read and the story did not disappoint. Well crafted.
05/31/16
I absolutely love the aside about the grocery store! In general you have done a great job in describing what happens to people when we take what ought to be a tool and turn it into a master.
05/31/16
Great job!

Blessings~
06/02/16
Congratulations, Francie, on your 2nd place win in the Advanced category. I'm sure it will place in the top 20.

I can sure feel how the MC could feel invisible.
Congratulations on ranking 2nd in your level and 12 overall! Happy Dance!
Congratulations, Francie! You had a perfect title for this story, and Tommy must tug at all but the hardest of heart.
06/03/16
Your story had a great message, and I enjoyed it. Congratulations on your second place win!
06/10/16
Congratulations, Francie, on placing 12th overall. You were so close to placing in the top 10.