The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1141 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/21/16
This was amazingly touching and powerful!

Blessings~
04/26/16
You wrote with raw honesty and emotion. Great story! Well written and covers the topic well in my opinion.
04/26/16
difficult story, but you did a good job with it
04/28/16
Congrats!

Blessings~
04/28/16
Congrats!


Blessings~
04/28/16
Congrats!

Blessings~
Congrats!
04/29/16
Congratulations. Taryn, for placing 1st place in the Advanced category and 6th place overall.

Your title was catchy and summed up the story well. I imagine it would be difficult to merge two different cultures together, but I'm glad you took the risk.

I think you'd be better off sending ... sounds better than you'll.

Well told story!
04/30/16
Taryn, This was a powerful and gut-wrenching story.Love will win out in the end. Melding a family is such a big undertaking.

Thank you for sharing your struggles and challenges combining two families can be.

You also shared the joy and love you won't have experienced if you hadn't listened to God.

Congratulations on 1st placed in advanced and your EC win.
05/15/16
If this is non fiction, well then it speaks to the depth of your commitment to God and His creatures.

Touching and convicting, well done.
07/06/16
Congratulations, Taryn, on winning the quarterly award for your story. Your non-fiction entry was very touching.

What a beautiful and honest story of joy and heartache all tied together to make a gift only God can create.