The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 891 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/03/16
If you don't start, you'll never finish. I thought Jane created a perfect picture of the need to try and explore.
03/04/16
I enjoyed this, and I thought you wrote it well.
03/05/16
Great job!

Beautifully expressed and writen.

Blessings~
03/10/16
Congratulations! This is just what happens when you dare to let go. The joy of creating something new is revealed clearly in the emotions of the MC in this story. Thanks for sharing.
03/10/16
Congratulations, Jenny, on your 1st place in the Advanced category. I really liked the picture you created.
03/10/16
Congratulations, Jenny, on placing 4th place overall. You have a real future in writing.
Awe....such a beautiful, well written piece. It fit the topic very well but in a unique and creative way. I really enjoyed it. Thank you and congrats!
03/10/16
Jenny, Clearly Jane is a very gifted writer as well as aspiring painter. Well written piece. Congratulations on your EC Award.
03/10/16
Jenny, you described with amazing accuracy the way I feel about writing. The entire time I was reading this, I was thinking, "I am Jane." Excellent work, and cogratulations!
03/11/16
Congrats!
Blessings~
03/23/16
Nicely written tale to topic, and encouragement for us to try something new.